Secondary topical pain relief "Icy touch"
Lidocaine. Purpose – topical pain relief
Adrenaline. Purpose – to stop bleeding
Kosher glycerin saline
IMPORTANT!!! Not suitable for eyeliner and lips treatment ONLY for eyebrows permanent makeup.
External use only. Do not swallow. Allergy test recommended. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of component of this product. To relieve the pain, swelling, bleeding and discomfort during permanent cosmetics, tattooing treatments:
1. During the treatment apply 2-3 drops of the anesthetic liquid to broken skin (do not exceed recommended dosage); This product is ineffective when applied to intact skin.
2. Wait 4-5 mins until the the anesthetic effect occurs.
3. Wipe off any excess solution from the area before continuing the treatment. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. We do not recommend re-applying this product more than twice in one treatment, in the same area.
Always wear gloves while using and rinse hands and treatment are upon completion. Keep out of direct contact with eyes.
When using this product
* You may notice temporary burning or tingling where solution is applied
* You may notice temporary blanching of the skin where solution is applied
* You may notice temporary redness of the skin where solution is applied
* You may have delayed swelling after solution is dissipated.
Store in cool, dry, dark place. Discard by expiration date.